Friday, August 14, 2009
Finito
The semester is over. I failed my Geology class(boooo) and aced my English class. Interesting trade off. Well, I hope to have a better semester in the fall. I am taking Astrology, Physics, College Planning(Easy A), Public Speaking, and PE (nooooo). All of these should be good except PE. I hate the fact that your grade in that class is based on throwing on gym clothes, taking roll, and running around a gym while the "coach" stares at all of the ladies. The reason I hate this is because I am the fat guy who's legs weigh about 1000 pounds. I get lapped by just about everyone except the special needs class and the girl with the sprained ankle. Its demoralizing really. I better start eating salad and stop drinking so much mountain dew. It should be interesting. Thanks to Ashley for supporting me through this last semester. I was kind of a stress ball and not very pleasant to be around. You're the best wife Ash. That's it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really love you. I hope next semester is better!
Post a Comment