Things have been really great for me lately. I have been extremely busy. Right now I am taking summer classes @ UVU. I will be done with my associates degree next semester and will look into transferring to BYU or University of Utah after that. After I get my Bachelors degree, we are hoping to get accepted into law school. Currently, I am still working at APX Alarm for their inside sales department. I have been there for 2 years now and really enjoy my job. I work with great people and love what I do. I have also been working in the temple each Thursday as a veil worker. This has been a great blessing in my life and has really helped me to re examine my priorities. I have the pleasure to serve with some of the finest men I have ever met. They are all great examples to me of kindness and virtue.
Ashley is doing great. She is looking into some new and interesting hobbies to fill her free time. She is good at everything she tries so I am excited to see what she comes up with. I feel so happy to be her husband. Our girls (Taylor and Emma) are getting SO BIG! Taylor is a little chatter box and always wants to ask questions. She is very curious and loves her little sister. Emma is almost walking. She is not as daring as Taylor was. She does an army crawl and sometimes we think she will surprise us and start walking around without any notice. It should happen any day.
Overall, I feel very humbled and grateful for the many opportunities that Heavenly Father has blessed Ashley and me with. We have great friends and family and many blessings. I feel excited for what is ahead of us. As always, I will leave with a nice video clip. This one is more of an uplifting clip than it is funny. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment